Coronavirus and Mental Health
COVID-19 may have affected you or your family in different ways such as isolation, loneliness, loss, bereavement, employment, study, relationship etc, and changed the way you live your life, your wellbeing, mental health and physical health.
You may experience the following symptoms:
- Worry, fear, stress, anger, sadness, anxiety, depression numbness, low mood, frustration and difficulty coping day to day.
- Low motivation, energy or interests.
- Changes in appetite (poor appetite or overeating).
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Difficulty sleeping or insomnia.
- Physical reactions, such as headaches, body pains, stomach problems etc.
Explore this page to access lots of useful links, tips and resources to help maintain your mental wellbeing.
COVID 19 Family Wellbeing pack.pdf [pdf] 527KB